Current Job Openings
ER/ICU Veterinary Technician
PetVet Care Centers, Inc. is one of the nation’s leading operators of veterinary hospitals for companion animals. The company operates over 450 hospitals across multiple states and employs over 11,000 people including over 800 veterinarians. Since its inception, PetVet has been structured around a model that is focused on developing a partnership between the hospitals and the company and providing the highest quality medicine and service.
Southwest Florida Veterinary Specialists is the leading provider of specialty veterinary care in Southwest Florida. Our hospital is growing and we are looking for some new members to join our team! We welcome all qualified candidates who provide superior patient care and excellent customer service. To be part of the SWFVS team you must be diligent, motivated, professional, knowledgeable, and compassionate, and be able to contribute to a positive hospital culture.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- ICU/ER technician (several different shifts available)
Technician duties include, but are not limited to:
- Acquisition of history and vitals
- Assisting doctors with exams using humane and safe patient restraint
- Venipuncture, intravenous and urinary catheters
- Laboratory, radiology (IDEXX equipment)
- Calculate and administer medications including injections and CRI's
- Perform anesthesia and assist in procedures.
- Keep accurate and detailed medical records, including accurate invoicing. Experience with Cornerstone practice software is helpful, but not required.
- Accurately fill prescriptions
- Client communication
- Work independently and as part of a team
Please apply or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to be connected with our team.
PetVet is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law. EOE, M/F/D/V
PetVet respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information. Please see our privacy notice for additional information about our data practices.
Why Consider Our Bonita Springs Hospital?
At Southwest Florida Veterinary Specialists, our team members all share the same passion for making and keeping animals healthy.
Our hospital truly is an excellent place to work, with a highly skilled team focused on 'best in practice' veterinary care.
We are very supportive of individuals looking to grow their veterinary careers and look forward to hearing from you.
We invite you to explore your veterinary career options with Southwest Florida Veterinary Specialists, where you'll be a respected member of a team that loves animals and values the contributions from every individual on the team.